Which SUP ATX is Best for You? Questions? Call 1-866-478-7289
All SUP ATX Stand Up Paddle Boards are perfect for lakes, oceans and surfing for all sizes of riders. Read more
IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW: All SUP ATX Paddle Board models are designed to work fine for ALL Stand Up Paddlers; whether you're male or female, small or large, tall or short, young or old, a beginner or highly skilled, and whether you plan on paddling flat water or surfing waves or wakes.
With that said, SUP ATX offers a wide variety of models to give you the opportunity to choose a paddle board that will best fit your particular interests. Here are a few things to consider in choosing which SUP ATX is best for you....
- The longer and wider the paddle board, the more stable it will be in flat water ie: lakes, bays, calm water, distance paddling in the ocean, but keep in mind longer boards can be used to surf waves, as well. This is why our Journey, Adventure and Beginner Models are the BEST ALL-AROUND CHOICE for a first paddle board.
- The shorter the paddle board the better it will be for surfing waves in the ocean or surfing a boat wake, but keep in mind shorter boards are fine in paddling flat water conditions, as well. This is why our Escape and Freedom Models are great for intermediate paddlers or as a second board.
- A single, longer fin is better for maintaing a straight line while paddling. Our Journey, Adventure and Yoga models all have single fin configuration.
- A shorter, tri-fin configuration is ideal for maneuverability, particularly while surfing waves or boat wakes. Our Freedom and Escape Models have the tri-fin configuration and are shorter boards, making them best for more skilled paddlers. Because the Freedom and Escape models are smaller boards, they are also great for children.
- A board with the entire top surface covered with EVA/memory foam is great for taking along children, pets and for exercise/yoga. The entire top surface of all Adventure, Yoga and HR Models are covered with EVA-Memory foam.
Please CALL US at 1-866-4-SUP-ATX (1-866-478-7289) for ASSISTANCE in determining which SUP ATX paddle board(s) are best for YOU!